Not every song on this list is new, but nothing like a video still of Diddy and classic hip hop song/iconic video reference to drag you into this new post. This is the music I’m repeatedly vibing to at the moment:
1. American Dream – John Givez….Because he’s an excellent lyricist and poet.
2. Luxury – Jon Bellion….Because this production is amazing.
3. Here – Alessia Cara….Because I’m introverted, not a partier, and completely understand every lyric.
4. Distance – Emily King….Because the production, words and melodic voice of Emily King gives me no choice, but to vibe.
5. Dear No One – Tori Kelly….Because, well, one day.
6. I Used to Love H.E.R. – Common Sense…Because this song is still relevant…so relevant.
7. The Matrimony (feat. Usher) – Wale….Because I LOVE when rappers make sappy love songs.
8. What is Love – V. Bozeman….Because oh-my-gosh that voice!!!
9. Ode to Lauryn – Jackie Hill Perry….Because I think we all feel this way about Lauryn Hill.
10. To Be Loved – Stacy Barthe….Because you can never have too many love songs.
That’s all for now. Until next time…